K-State is an official AAUW college/university (C/U) partner, thus FREE E-student membership is available to all undergraduate students. Graduate students join as regular national and branch members (at a reduced rate for the first year) and can apply for fellowships to support master’s level study and dissertation writing, publication, and postdoctoral research.
Kerri Keller, Director, Career and Employment Services
Dana Hastings, Office of the President
Local Benefits of AAUW-KSU Partnership (faculty, staff, and students)
- Community of friends and professional contacts and a powerful local and national network for personal and professional growth.
- Special meetings at more convenient times on campus with topics of interest.
- Keep informed on current equity educational, social, and economic issues through AAUW’s growing social media network; AAUW Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Better access to AAUW fellowships, grants, and scholarships.
- Encouraging women to enter academic areas of engineering, law, business, medicine, computer science, architecture, and mathematics.
- Educational and professional development experiences to improve your personal and leadership skills.
Free E-student membership for K-State undergraduates.